Sunday 27 October 2013

Gratitude

Now that I have time and space in my life to think I realise I have so much to be grateful for.
This weekend I am spending time with my Dad and Step Mum and that is really nice.
I am seeing my kids later next month and they are both happy and settled in their new lives and in February Clarrie and I are off to see the Lion King! Now this isn't something I would do left to myself but my daughter loves musicals and Christmas and things that inspire and glitter and I can't help getting caught up in her enthusiasm and then that leads me to thinking how incredible artists, musicians and performers are. They work so hard and offer us things that cheer and resonate with us and above all else I admire the fact that they have the courage to follow their dreams.
There is something incredibly reassuring to me when I see people working through tough times, climbing over barriers to follow what they know deep inside them is their true path.
Life is a gift we are given and for however long we are given this gift it is up to us to make the very most of it!
As I sit in my little house I realise how far I have come on my own personal journey and I am starting to see clearly what I want to achieve in life.
As I look out of the window the sun is still shining down and that is something to smile about!


No comments:

Post a Comment