Thursday 24 October 2013

in praise of Ollie The wally

Now I know he can't read and he certainly isn't aware of my blog but this entry is dedicated to my rascal of a Jack-Russell x whippet.
 Ever since I brought home the little bundle of naughtiness has made my life all the richer.

The excitement that exudes from him when I get home, all the bouncing and licking and then the hysterical joy at being taken out for extra walkies because I now get home from work early- is a real pleasure to watch.
He has two favourite fields- One is a 'sniff and pee' field where he does noting but pee up the hedges and sniff the handiwork of others and then there's the race around like a maniac field where he basically pretends to be a mini greyhound.
Where would I be without the wally- he is my pal!


No comments:

Post a Comment