Wednesday 23 October 2013

Lovely times

I went out last night with other distributors from Utility Warehouse. The company bought is all pizza at Pizza Express to thank us for our efforts. I actually had Bosco Salad which was absolutely lovely and I met a woman called Maria. I have a feeling we will be manning some stalls together as we were definitely on the same wavelength.
Today I did another days supply teaching taking groups of young people over to nearby allotments looking for bugs. Today offered all the fun of teaching with very little of the stress and pressure full time teaching produces in my opinion.
I got home early to an ecstatic welcome from Ollie.
What more can I ask for.
I work the hours I choose, mix with very interesting and supportive people and have time to be a bit more creative than I have had time to be for a while now.
Another plus it is nearly the end of term and I am not tired!!!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment