Saturday 7 December 2013

Greenwich park makes me smile!

I have just spent the day with Graham and Ollie the Wally. I know I keep saying this but I can't describe just how much I love my visits to Greenwich with them. The park was lovely today. There were lots of dogs and families out enjoying the mild weather. The recent cold snap has caused the trees to shed more dead leaves and Ollie loves jumping about in them. The market was busy and the stalls sold beautiful hand made gifts and we had Ethiopian veggie food and vegan cakes which we have every time we visit. The food we buy there is absolutely delicious.
We sat by the Thames to eat our food and Ollie met a beautiful terrier called Diva who seemed very keen on him, she virtually threw herself at him! Later in the park Ollie met Bella a tiny 7 month old Jack Russell. Next to her Ollie was a giant which meant that as they ran about he could easily roll her over with a tap from his paw. The two of them were hilarious!
What a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment