Wednesday 18 December 2013

the term winds down

It is almost the end of the term and children and teachers across the land are starting to see an end in sight and are really starting to look forward to the Christmas break.
I love Christmas so long as it doesn't become a trial for people spending too much money and trying too hard to make it 'the best year ever.'
Personally I like to keep it simple.
I love looking at the cards and little gifts I have been given and take pleasure from other people enjoying their gifts but most of all I like the time to spend with the people I care about.
It doesn't matter if I can't meet up with people on 25th December itself. I find the whole season special and enjoyable and so I am happy if I can spend time meeting up with friends and family over the Christmas period.
I really like going out for a walk with Ollie on Christmas day. Most people are extra friendly on Christmas day and say 'hello' as we walk past.

No comments:

Post a Comment