Monday 9 December 2013

training and support

Trying something new can be scary. It takes you out of your comfort zone and the skills you have learnt in the past and rely upon aren't necessary needed or even helpful in your new role. This means that you have to start from scratch knowing very little and gradually take baby steps forward.
I am just starting out and have been very lucky to receive on-going excellent training and support in both my businesses and I am finding that with skilled people rooting for me and supporting me along the way I am slowly progressing.
This has all been very good for my personal development as I have had to learn so many new things  and I am beginning to see the World in a new way.
Every day I am amazed by the new discoveries I make and I am learning a lot more about myself and other people.
There really is no gong back now it is onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment