Sunday 22 December 2013

Perfect day

I woke up this morning in my caravan. It was cosy in  the caravan last night listening to the wind howling and the rain pelting down. Graham, Ollie and I returned to Canterbury and met up for lunch with Jack. We went to a lovely India restaurant in Canterbury and had a buffet to celebrate my birthday. We also managed to take Ollie out to the fields for a while and by this time the sun had come out and the sky was perfectly blue.
When we returned home Jack gave me the present he and Clarrie had bought me. It was a coffee maker and so I made us all really lovely Costa coffee.
After Graham went home I had a long hot bath and soon I will be watching a film with Jack and enjoying a glass or two of cold cider.
You don't need lots of money to enjoy a perfect day you just need time with those who care about you.
I am very touched by all the gifts, cards and good wishes I have received too. My sister Liz has sent me some beautiful, colourful bunting saying Cathy's caravan which I shall proudly display in my beautiful little caravan.
I am a very lucky person indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment