Thursday 19 December 2013

What an incredible few months!

I am so glad that I took the plunge and decided to call a halt on my old life and tried something new. I feel like I have taken the first few steps of an exciting journey where everything looks unfamiliar but interesting. I have so much to learn and make a lot of mistakes but there are people around willing and ready to support me and I am slowly but surely making progress.
I am learning about things that I previously knew nothing about and am seeing things in a different way.
I did wonder what it would be like when both my beautiful children moved out and part of me dreaded it.
Now that they have gone- I do miss them but I am so proud that they are spreading their wings and flying and it is great to meet up with them and catch up with what has been going on in their lives and while they are away I am able to focus on building a secure future where I will be able to support them both when they need help as well as support myself completely.
I am very excited and optimistic about what the next year will bring and am appreciative of all the wonderful opportunities that have come my way this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment