Wednesday 25 December 2013

Merry Christmas

Here we are it's Christmas!
I love Christmas and always will.
A winter festival whether it be Christmas or any other is a great idea as it literally lights up the winter and gives everyone a cause for celebration.
It is a time of year when people think of friends, family, people and animals and try in some small way to do nice things for them.
I will start cooking dinner soon. I have been out walking Ollie and the sun has been trying to come out.
I like the fact that people go out of their way to say Happy Christmas and they may well be the same people who don't usually say anything as you walk past. Christmas is a hopeful and thoughtful time. It makes me think of everyone who is having fun with their friends and families and it makes me think of those who are not.
I hope people that are having a difficult time this Christmas find a way to make their lives more pleasurable in the future and that they enjoy next Christmas far more.
I think Christmas and New Year's Eve serve as markers for us to measure progress when we are trying to achieve goals and dreams. I love this time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment