Saturday 9 November 2013

Dreams

I have just shared a Facebook post. It says: 'If your dreams don't scare you they aren't big enough.
I agree with this.
I think people get so battered down by the 'trials' of life that they almost forget that as a child they used to have dreams.
What did I want to be when I grew up?
What am I doing now?
I think we would all benefit from considering the following:
If what we are doing is making us happy then that is great but if it isn't we could try and take some time to think about what truly makes us happy and what we would really like to be doing with our lives.

While it may be nice to have nice things and be rich but if we dig deeper into our dream stores I bet our real dreams involve being around loved ones and having time to enjoy the simple things in life.

It is not too late to start following our dreams and be brave enough to 'dream big!'

No comments:

Post a Comment