Monday 11 November 2013

In praise of Harold

I have probably devoted a blog entry to my car before but I am so glad there is nothing wrong with his windscreen wipers that I will devote another blog to praising his reliability and character! Yesterday I thought they were sticking a bit and started to worry about having to have them replaced which apparently can be expensive and a hassle but today they worked beautifully!
 Yes I know he is a car and therefore an inanimate object (unless I am driving!) but I find he runs like a dream and never lets me down despite being around 20 years old and so I tell him daily how great he is. I am off to Chatham now to see some work colleagues. Come on Harold let's go!
Incidentally I sometimes talk to photocopiers. I find they sometimes work better with a little gentle verbal encouragement!
(OK I admit it I am bonkers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment