Saturday 23 November 2013

Inspiration

There are things and people to inspire me everywhere. I am so grateful to all the people who take time out of their own lives to show me something that will make me feel better, stronger, more positive. They are everywhere. Sometimes buskers sing just the right song that means something to me at exactly the moment I pass them or I read a book, find a picture, watch a film that helps everything click into place.
Life can be tough but there are signposts everywhere pointing out the right path as long as we keep our eyes open and are receptive to all the things around us that can help us to follow our dreams.
Some of the signals don't come from people. It may be something an animal does or even the weather can inspire. Many a time I have driven along in Harold through heavy rain and then the rain eases the sun breaks through and a rainbow appears. It is hard not to be inspired by events like this.
I try to always see life as an adventure and an opportunity to constantly learn new things and I do learn even from the mistakes I make- especially from the mistakes I make!

No comments:

Post a Comment