Friday 22 November 2013

Exeter and Plymouth

I went to The West Country and while there I went to Plymouth Hoe with Clarrie and Jack. The weather was a bit wild as it was hailing that afternoon but it was beautiful to look at the view. I remember visiting when I was a child. I don't remember having visited Exeter before but I spent yesterday afternoon there. As I walked past the beautiful cathedral I could hear a choir singing a Christmas carol and this really started to ignite the spirit of Christmas in me.
Making the Christmas cake and pudding started my focus  on Christmas a little but walking past that beautiful cathedral and hearing the singing definitely made me feel that Christmas is around the corner and that it can be as pleasant, uplifting and peaceful as we choose it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment