Saturday 9 November 2013

Love every day of the week!

http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20131108190956-36792-do-you-love-both-sunday-and-monday

 I have just read an interesting article. It was about the feelings people have about Monday's in comparison to their Sundays and it got me thinking.
It is a sad fact that many people dread Mondays and this is mainly because they dread the thought of the first day of the working week.
In reality Monday is one of seven days in a week and it is a real shame that it brings about such feelings of dread in so many.
If people really hate 1/7 of their life so much surely they owe it to themselves to figure out a way to do something different on a  Monday to help them to enjoy their day a lot more.
In life we do sometimes have to take risks and risk failure to bring about change.

Recently I took the decision to change my life and learn new skills so that my future will be more secure and enjoyable.

I feel very optimistic about the future since I took the decision to work for myself.
I am enjoying working in schools on a supply basis where the students and staff are appreciative of my efforts and when I get home I have enough energy left to work on my businesses.
I enjoy Mondays now as much as every other day and I am so thankful for the wonderful people who are offering me support and encouragement in my new ventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment