Thursday 28 November 2013

taking the plunge

I think people get rather beaten down by life and sometimes think there are few or no options open to them. So many people seem unhappy in their job and wish their week away to get to the weekend. I promised myself earlier this year that I was not going to be one of those people. There always are options and choices but sometimes when you are tired and stressed those choices are hard to see.
It is scary making the decision to jump off the merry-go-round not fully knowing what will happen if you do but earlier this year I took my courage in both hands and jumped!
Did I hurt myself?
No
Has the world fallen apart?
No
Did I get rich quick?
No
But what I have done is started to see that there is another way.
People do not need to work for 40 plus years doing a job they would rather not be doing and count down the days until they can retire and then try and live on a tiny pension.
There really is another way.
Doing things differently means you have to learn right from the beginning again. many of the things  you thought you knew has to be re-learnt and you have to approach things with new eyes but this can is fun and not daunting.
The exciting thing is there are people ready and willing to help you to succeed and they are delighted to encourage you and comment on your success.
I have to pinch myself to believe the life that I am living now.
I feel full or energy and ready to face each new challenge! It will take time to reach all my goals but now I know exactly what I want from life and every day I move onwards and upwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment